NJORD Law Firm
NJORD is a full service law firm with an international atmosphere. We render commercial advice and meet challenges for clients nationally and across the Nordic countries. Therefore, the Nordic concept is a strategic guide to us. This applies to our services and expertise as well as to our culture and approach to the assignments. Our primary market covers the Nordic/Baltic region and Northern Europe, in particular Germany. NJORD has 200 employees at five offices – in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius.
Experts in Data Protection
NJORD’s Data Protection group is multidisciplinary, with strong backgrounds in life sciences, employment, corporate, tax, e-commerce, and intellectual property. We can help you navigate around the pitfalls of national and international data protection law. We advise and assist clients within all aspects of national, European, and international data protection issues concerning the processing of all kinds of personal data, including the special protection attached to sensitive personal data. Furthermore, we advise HR departments on the processing of personal data.
Examples of our services:
- Data and cloud privacy compliance
- Website compliance (terms and conditions, collection of data by consent, and privacy policies)
- Notifications and approvals with the local data protection agencies
- Employment agreements compliance
- Local and Scandinavian compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley whistleblower provisions
- Compliance for biobanks for research purposes
- Pharmaceutical testing compliance
- Structuring export of personal data to US safe harbour organisations
Due to our unique Scandinavian and Baltic structure, we are able to provide single solutions that cover several countries.
Read more at our website: www.njordlaw.com
Doctor Claas Thöle primarly advises on Danish and German law, including corporate and commercial law and renewable energy. Also, Doctor Claas Thöle advises on the establishment of Danish undertakings in Germany and vice versa. Claas has also written dozens of articles about legal matters in Denmark and Gemrany on: rettysk.dk and rechtdaenisch.de.
0045 7740 1165