BL&Z Law Offices & Notaries
BL&Z Law Offices and Notaries provide the full range of legal services required by innovative companies including both the Intellectual Property, Commercial legal aspects together with the Privacy associated aspects associated with all local and international business endeavors today.
We also advise organizations around the world with regard to privacy and data protection with practical experience in the way to approach compliance to the Israeli Regulations, as well as GDPR and the CCPA associated counsel.
Our firm provides the following services in Israel:
- Providing Privacy related consulting services to Israeli and foreign organizations with regard to the multiple privacy regimes in force, and how to accommodate these regulations in their business, whether on or off the internet, and amongst others :
- Drafting agreement, policy and procedure documents required by companies in order to comply with the various demands of the applicable privacy regulations, such as Privacy Policies, DPA’s Processor Agreements, Agreements for the international transfer of personal information and more.
- Registration of data-bases as required under Israeli law.
- Assisting local companies in navigating the privacy maze when entering into agreements with foreign counterparts, whether as controller or processor, whether under GDPR, CCPA or the Israeli Regulations
- Providing Intellectual Property rights consultancy services to local and foreign corporations, including amongst others:
- Prosecution services of Intellectual Property rights before the Israeli Patents, Designs and Trademarks Registrar;
- Litigation services in all Intellectual Property matters;
- Providing of legal opinions in particular with regard to Intellectual Property matters;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating terms and conditions in a wide variety of domestic and international commercial contracts
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex finance agreements, subscription agreements, sales and purchase agreements, licensing agreements, commercialization of Intellectual Property assets, OEM agreements, distribution agreements, consulting services agreements, research and clinical study agreements and so forth.
- Consulting and providing practical legal counsel to technology based and industrial corporations in their key relationships, transactions and everyday needs;
- Formulating business strategies to utilize legal procedures;
Beverley Zabow, Adv. is an experience commercial attorney specializing in the highly dynamic privacy arena. Beverley worked at a leading Israeli commercial law firm in Israel for 8 years, prior to starting her own practice. She has been a member of the Israeli Bar in good standing since June 2006. She is a qualified mediator, a black duck software legal specialist (open source software) and has additional certifications in amongst others M&A (from the Interdisciplinary Center Herzlia), Intellectual Property (from the World Intellectual Property Organization and the Tel Aviv University) and more. She is recognized by the Israeli Export Institution for her legal expertise with regard to export from Israel.She lectures and gives seminars on various privacy and data protection legal issues, as well as serving as a mentor in various entrepreneur forums.
She is CIPP/E qualified, a member of IAPP, a founding member of the Israeli Bar's GDPR committee.
Adi specializes in Intellectual Property legal issues, Internet & Computer law and Business-Commercial law. Adi has extensive experience in providing consulting and legal services in all areas of Intellectual Property, including copyrights, trademarks, industrial designs, patents, commercial wrongs, counterfeit goods and imitations.
Adi is highly skilled in formulating business strategies to utilize legal procedures and has vast experience in litigating before Israeli Courts, the Israeli Patent Office and the Israeli Customs Authorities.
Adi has been a member of the Israeli Bar Association since 2000 and is a Panelist of the Israeli Internet Association's Dispute Resolution Center (IL-DRP). Adi is the deputy Chairman of the of the National Israeli Bar Association Intellectual Property Committee.
Adi holds a Masters degree in Law (LLM) from Bar-Ilan University and prior to starting her own practice, was a partner in a leading Israeli intellectual property boutique law firm where she gained wide-ranging knowledge and experience.