e|s|b Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni (e|s|b Legal) is a boutique law firm with an international atmosphere and scale of activity, located in Warsaw, Poland.
We specialise in civil and economic cases, intellectual property and new technologies, in particular IT, copyright, fintech or blockchain and the protection of personal data are the pillars of our activity. We have extensive experience in providing legal services to entities from the IT, publishing, training, advertising, personnel and business consulting sectors as well as entities from other creative industries that base their activities on intangible assets, including innovative ideas and knowledge. We also take great pride in our work with family-owned SMEs, some of whom became our multi-generational clients and partners. Operating within international structure of the e|s|b brand, we support companies that are striving to expand their business into new markets, e.g. Poland, Germany and France. In this regard we had the pleasure of assisting some of the most esteemed, non-EU-based companies in orderly preparation of their operational launches in Europe.
Legal services are more than just representation: it’s a tool that allows companies to reach their goals efficiently and orderly. Thanks to our philosophy of building close relationships with our clients, we are able to understand our partner’s business with all its different aspect, and in turn - offer quality, tailor-made solutions that work not only in the short-term, but deliver a lasting impact.
One of the main areas of legal assistance and consulting provided by e|s|b Legal is the European personal data protection law.
- compliance audit with regard to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- preparation, review and negotiation of contracts in the field of personal data protection and databases, e.g. entrustment agreement of personal data processing, data sharing agreements, data transfer agreements;
- advice on the implementation of personal data protection and privacy obligations in connection with the provision of electronic services;
- personal data protection trainings and workshops tailored to the individual needs of the client, including training for employees, associates of the client as well as data protection inspectors
Justyna Matuszak-Leśny - a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Warsaw University, the University of Commerce and Law and postgraduate studies in IT Law (Informationsrecht) at the Heinrich-Heine Universität in Düsseldorf. She started her professional career at e|s|b Rechtsanwälte in Stuttgart, where she specialised in cases regarding compliance processes in the context of the German Federal Data Protection Law (BDSG) and consulting in the field of labour law for Polish and German companies. After returning to Poland, she carried out projects in the area of personal data protection, copyright and industrial property law. In 2013 she became not only the first non-German partner at the e|s|b Rechtsanwälte, but a custodian and owner of brand’s first foreign branch office in Warsaw – e|s|b Legal.
- Bar Association Warsaw
- Blockchain Technology Center at Lazarski University
- Worldwide Independent Lawyers Leauge